All registration fees shown below are in South African Rands with an estimated amount in Euro based on a R16,96 to 1 Euro exchange rate.
Rates exclude 15% VAT.
Once you have reviewed the information on this page, you can begin your registration.
Regular Rates Valid From 1 September
|REGISTRATIONS||Fee in Euros||Fee in ZAR
Rates exclude 15% VAT
|FIAT/IFTA member fee (full conference)||€ 150,00||R2 550,00|
|SACIA member fee (full conference)||€ 150,00||R2 550,00|
|Speaker fee (full conference)||€ 150,00||R2 550,00|
|Non-member (full conference)||€ 175,00||R2 990,00|
|One day, member fee||€ 75,00||R1 300,00|
|One day, non-member fee||€ 85,00||R1 450,00|
|Student fee||€ 30,00||R500,00|
Terms and conditions:
- Participants who cancel before 31st August 2021 will be entitled to a 50% refund of their registration fee. No refunds are possible for cancellations received after 31st August 2021.
- A participant who cancels may ask the Conference Secretariat to transfer the registration to a colleague. A fee of 10% of the registration fee is charged for the replacements/transfers.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat, c/o The Conference Company (firstname.lastname@example.org), in order to receive any possible reimbursement.
- Refunds will be processed after the conference accounts have been reconciled and on receipt of a written request sent to the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com).
- Refunds for no shows are not possible.
- The early-bird registration fee will only be applicable to participants who register and pay prior to the early-bird cut-off dates of 31 August 2021. A participant who registers prior to the cut-off date and omits to pay, will automatically be charged the higher registration fee without prior notification.
- Until payment has been received, registration for the Conference and any of its associated events cannot be confirmed and without confirmed registration, participants will not be listed in the programme or in the list of participants.
- The Conference organisers have taken all reasonable care in making arrangements for the 2021 Conference. In the event of unforeseen disruptions, neither the Conference Secretariat nor FIAT/IFTA can be held responsible for any losses incurred by participants. The programme is correct at the time of publishing, but organisers reserve the right to alter it if and when deemed necessary and the Conference Secretariat reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice to the parties concerned. All disputes are subject to resolution under South African Law. All conference and other arrangements are subject to alteration and cancellation at any time without prior notice, due to factors that are outside of the organisers’ reasonable control. This will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers. Should such events, such as Force Majeure, render the organisers unable to deliver such service, the organisers shall not be held responsible. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any damages, and/or costs, whatsoever arising from any such alteration or cancellation.